Its a tiring week with lots of last minute stuff and things have been very disappointing. But yay, this is gonna be the last week of school! Although there'll still be pw stuffs and many things to catch up with for my studies. I predict it'll be a busy, busy holiday D:
We are against the powers and principles behind the person, but not the person himself.
We need to learn to love, because God loves all of us, all His people.
Yesterday's service really impacted me very greatly. It occured to me that indeed, all of us need to do much more for this world without vision, to learn love and embrace one another despite of all our imperfections. It reminded me of something i learnt in Evan Almighty: an Act of Random Kindness. We need to change the world, one at a time.
I want to be a star thrower, I want to to make a difference to people's lives.
By Your spirit oh Lord we claim the nations
Of the world for you Jesus
Pour down Your rain
Holy Spirit move in us today
By Your word of truth we're crossing over
To win the lost for You.
Like You've always been here for me,
I want to be there for You.